As a Holistic Health Coach I see great value in reaching more people at once, as it pertains to not only individual health, but the overall health of a community and the general public. I enjoy holding group cooking classes several times per month and I also speak publicly at events and workshops for health and wellness gatherings.
Cooking Class Policies
- Cancellation must be provided by phone or email 48 hours prior to scheduled class;
- Tickets can be used in another class if you provided notice for your missed class;
- You must register for all classes – even if you purchased a Class Pass;
- All Class passes expire December 31, 2014
2014 Classes – Mondays, 6:00–9:00 p.m.
- Detox your Kitchen Pantry – April 28th, 2014
- Vegetarian Meals for Mom – May 5, 2014
- RAW Mexican Meal – May26th, 2014
- Meatless Meals for Dad – June 9th, 2014
- Summer Salads and Dressings – June 23rd 2014
Class Prices: $35.00 per class unless otherwise noted
NEW! Kitchen Class Passes (Save 5%)
- Healthy Breakfast Meals that kids and parents love!
- Recipes that Support Immunity – Superfood highlights
- Lunches for Back-to-School and Back-to-Work
- Recipe Planning for Busy People
- RAW Holiday Recipes
- RAW themed meals: Mexican, Chinese, Thai
- Winter Salads
- Vegetarian Cooked Meals